WCSN User Agreement
effective September 15, 2008
Thank you for visiting the website of the Ward Churchill Solidarity Network (WCSN).
Please note that by accessing this site, or any of its subpages containing the “wardchurchill.net” domain name, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. This site is owned by, or on behalf of, the WCSN, a network in solidarity with Ward Churchill. While the site has been approved by Ward Churchill for purposes of obtaining information and for communications regarding the booking of his speaking engagements, he is neither responsible nor liable for maintenance of the site or for any information provided herein.
2. The site is intended for adults and you must be at least eighteen years old to make donations or order any products via this site.
3. You may use the material provided on this site for informational and educational purposes and for any other “fair use” permitted by law. You may not modify or use information obtained from this site in any way which violates the rights of others. You may not use any copyrighted material on the site except in accordance with the terms agreed to by the copyright holder.
4. You may not use the WCSN name in association with any information, product, or service which does not belong to the WCSN, or in any manner likely to cause confusion about the source of that information, product or service.
5. You may not download or modify the site, post or transmit through the site or any associated e-mail any material which violates the rights of others, use any data mining or extraction tools, or knowingly transmit any viruses, worms or similar materials designed to interrupt or damage the functionality of any computer or telecommunications software or equipment.
6. The WCSN makes every effort to post accurate information, but we are not liable for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, inaccuracies, or omissions on the site. The WCSN site provides links to sites we believe may be of interest to WCSN site users, but the WCSN does not endorse and is neither responsible nor liable for any sites or resources to which links are provided.
7. The WCSN attempts to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, or other destructive materials to the WCSN site, but we do not warrant or guarantee that materials downloaded from the WCSN site are free of such materials, and we are not liable for any harm caused by such materials.
9. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado.
If you have any questions about this User Agreement or the WCSN site, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.